The Alan Mason Chesney Medical Archives is the official archival repository for the Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Other institutions represented
Dates of materials in the Medical Archives range from the middle of the nineteenth century to the present.
Archival holdings include:
- Institutional Records
- Personal Paper Collections
- Moving Images
- Photographic Collections
- Sound Recordings
- Material Culture
See a list of our Advisory Committee members.