The Medical Archives facilitates the exhibition of material and content from its collections. The Archives provides a fee-based service for the curation, production, installation, and promotion of digital and on-site exhibits for JHMI. The archives staff is available to assist with special commemorative projects e.g., portrait presentations, production of presentation albums, plaques, and banners.
- Content development and design utilizing archival resources
- Interpretive enhancements through material selection and citation development.
- Labeling and facsimile reproductions
- Coordination with outside vendors to provide other services
- Moving and handling archival materials, fine arts, and artifacts
- De-installation and dismantling services are also provided