Click on image to see larger version
(From Edward H. Richardson Papers)
Plaque erected at Oxford University. Modeled by Vernet, sculptor, Paris.
Cast in bronze by The J. Arthur Limerick Co., Baltimore
On a return visit to Johns Hopkins, 1913.
The occasion was the opening of the Henry Phipps Psychiatric Clinic.
(From the William W. Russell collection)
(Gift of J. Scott Willock and Esther Rosencrantz)
(From the Henry M. Thomas Papers)