Make a Request
The MedArchives Oncall form is used to:
- Ask general questions about the history of JHMI
- Request access to the collection
- Inquire about specific services offered by the Medical Archives.
- Request services
To assist us in answering your request, please fill out the form as thoroughly as possible. You will receive a response within 2 business days.
Questions about the form?
If you have any questions about how to complete the form, Contact Us
Some common inquiries:
- Basic facts about the history of the JHMI and the archival collection
Request for Specific Services
- Reproduction of images, textual documents, artifacts
- Permissions for publication and use of intellectual property
- Research assistance